nobody is perfect. i am nobody.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

moi famille




There is nothing more precious than a family. I have a very big family, there are 10 of us, consists of 6 girls and 4 boys. When people first heard about it they will be like ‘woww!’.  it’s ok. not a big deal  I got that facial expression all the time. So here let me introduce my beloved siblings ;)


sis- the prettiest

very tall, about the same height as me, maybe 1 inch shorter. Married and live in California, USA. She’s the oldest. She is my inspiration because she was the first in my family to go overseas. She loves to laugh loudly like a banshee as my grandma claimed hee she love fashion and wears fancy dress.


angah- the most discipline

the second older sister. She looks like a chinese a bit, her skin is the fairest among all of us. Height= 172 cm. She is a teacher and married. She has 3 children, and all of them are amazingly cute! She is very strict, punctual on time. she's not a person u want to mess up with coz when she’s angry she’s kinda scary hehe


alang- the most sporting

the third older sister. She is the most outgoing, friendly sister. Married and now live in JB. When a family gathering she will be the one who enlighten the house up. She’s very funny person but very emotional too. A very good cooker too. Love branded things. She’s also a good speaker and listener, she’s the best to refer to when i had a problem.

acik- the smartest

the 4th sister. Very tall, around 176 cm. She is the most brilliant in the family. She is currently a doctor and married. She lives in Cork, Ireland and had 2 superbbb cute daughters. She is very generous, when i had financial problem she will always there to support. she loves to giggle a lot, and has a soft high pitced voice where a lot of people find it adorable.

boy- the protector

the oldest brother. Just got married recently. tall, dark skinned, and very thin. Now live in JB. He’s the trouble maker at home hehe he’s very loyal but at the same time firm. He wouldn't takes no for an answer. He is the most hot-tempered and fierce-looking. he used to back me up when i involve in fight or get into trouble during old days.


ali- the joker


my second older brother. Tallest, 183 cm, im just 2 cm shorter ;p he is currently a teacher at Miri, Sarawak. He is very funny, that people like to befriends with him. He is very talented in sports, and a bit romeo ;) He love to talk with older people about politics, common issues- my youngest bro and me always make fun of him being a minister someday ;) He is very hardworking at house, my mom love when he’s at home coz he’ll do anything my mom ask unlike me =D


me- the naughtiest


hmm about me? well i dont know how to define myself. but i am pretty sure u guys know me very well already right? haha 

farah- the innocent


my younger sister. She is the most chubby haha i like to tease her back when i was still a kid. She’s very good in memorising things up, like the name of the road, our relatives birthday, the name of the current minister ;p She loves to read novel too( i guess there were hundreds of them hidden below her bed) she's a very straight forward person and low profile.

last but not least, the youngest in my family, is the special non-identical twin ;)


nina- the cutest
neni- the most charming 

Nina- my youngest sister. Very skinny, average height (167 cm). She is the strongest of all. She had to struggle fighting off leukemia, and never give up. She’s very good playing chess( up to national level), a trait that inherited from me o_0 she’s very good in handling money, and love to make up, and try on new shawl fashion. She is so afraid of dark, thunder, cockroaches etc and sleeps with my mom hahaha

Neni- my youngest brother. Tall, very thin. He lives with my grandma which located about 500 metres away from my house lol love to play basketball, another trait inherited from me 0_o he is a good singer, and has a very loud voice as if he had loudspeaker on when he speak up hehe he's also very hardworking, especially when u offer cash as rewards haha

well that's all my family members, excluding my parents that i'll make another entry just for them ;) well living with 10 people at the same house may sound crazy, like had to take turn for shower, fighting regarding which tv channel to watch and share foods when lunch and dinner, usually the last person to eat will get the little leftovers ;p but this is what define us. we will always, against all odd, have trust with one another and make sure the bond exists between us will get stronger and stronger from time to time until the last moment of breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment